Concentrating our Practice to Serious Injury, Death Cases, and Business Litigation.
So many law firms today attempt to be everything to everyone. Unfortunately, what happens to these firms is that they lose focus, ultimately hurting the clients.
At Dilley & Associates, LLC. we discovered that through years of experience that what we do best is litigate. In today’s competitive environment, attorneys must be experienced litigators to give them credibility against tough adversaries such as insurance companies and large corporations. Cases cannot be settled without the threat of litigation.
Our firm limits representation only to plaintiff’s personal injury cases and we do not represent insurance companies. If our firm accepts a new case, we commit to dedicate our efforts to you to get the compensation you are entitled to.
Plaintiff Personal Injury Law
We represent people who are hurt in an accident through no fault of their own.
- Automobile collision
- Boat wreck
- Motorcycle crash
- Dog bites
- Defects in property
- Faculty maintenance of property
- Nursing home negligence
- Bicycle accidents
- Injuries caused by uninsured motorists
- Injuries caused by drunk drivers
Our experienced team will guide you through the confusion that comes from being in an accident and protect your right to compensation for your injuries.
- Assistance and coordination of insurance coverage
- Protection from insurance companies
- Recovery of lost wages
- Recovery of compensation for disfigurement
- Recovery of compensation for loss of function
Experience in many facets of business gives our team the ability to protect your business from injury that could result in financial injury.
- Contract Review
- Large purchase (equipment, machines, etc.)
- Commercial real estate
- Contract breach
- Insurance claim denial
Personal Injury Litigation Requires Specialized Training
Success is in the details. At Dilley and Associates, LLC, our attorneys and staff are trained in:
- Accident investigation and preservation of evidence for trial
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverages
- Insurance coverage investigation
- Coordination of insurance benefits to maximize your recovery
- Subrogation/reimbursement issues including ERISA contracts
- Vocational wage loss claims
- Maximizing recovery in wrongful death actions
- Disfigurement claims